Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We had a great Thanksgiving this year :) We went to my Nana's house and I cooked. Here are some pictures of the day's activities.

Melodey loves her play dough
Photobucket

My mom and Nana
Photobucket

Shelby
Photobucket

Lindsay
Photobucket

Shelly bean, Tylor and Auntie Lisa
Photobucket

Mom and her grandchildren
Photobucket

Nana and most of her grandchildren and all of her great grandchildren
Photobucket

We played a game where you pass the apple without using your hands - the green apple team won
Photobucket

the red apple team did not :( so sad
Photobucket

The Twins getting the gingerbread train ready
Photobucket

Brook and Lindsay did the construction on the train
Photobucket

the children came to decorate
Photobucket

I am so thankful for a wonderful husband
Photobucket

The train came out great
Photobucket

I am not sure if they used all the icing and candy for the train... I have a sneaky feeling that some was eaten as well
Photobucket

Miss Shelly Bean making whipped cream for the pies
Photobucket

My mom getting the pies out
Photobucket

Tylor enjoyed the pumpkin pie :)
Photobucket

Melodey had the cheesecake :)
Photobucket

Alex had a little pecan pie and cheesecake :) that's my boy!
Photobucket

Our sleepy crew after we watched Santa Clause 3 :)
Photobucket

All and all it was a great day! I am so thankful for my family!

3 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Are Lindsay and Shelly your sisters? Cousins? It looks like you had a special day with your family.

I bet they are so glad you are back home!

Nicole said...

Lindsay and Shelby are my cousins. They are twins - we are close like sisters. I was there when they were born and I was 15, they were my girls :)

We had such a great day! I loved it!

Becky K. said...

I think I would like to steal the idea of playing with gingerbread on Thanksgiving. That would make at least two of us very happy.

Looks like the kind of day Thanksgiving was meant to be...joyful and filled with family.