Friday, August 28, 2009

Back to Life

This has been a week of laying around, coughing like crazy.... but I think we are going to make it :o)~

Monday, I decided to take this children's school pictures. Alex was completely stuffed up, but I thought it was allergies. We were outside and it was kind of windy. The ragweed right now is horrible. But he just got worst and worst. By Tuesday, Alex and Melodey were both sneezing and coughing and all around not feeling well. Wednesday was the worst, as all 5 of us sounded horrible. Melodey and Alex laid on the livingroom floor with blankets and pillows and stuffed animals, Tylor, Brook and Cuddles all shared the big couch and Kiss and I shared the little couch. We laid around coughing, sneezing, sleeping and watching movies on NetFlix Stream it now. (I love that thing)!

Thursday we all woke up feeling better, although we all still have a little cough.... we feel soooooo much better. Around 10 yesterday morning I got a call from Miss Debi. She used to go to church with us in Crescent City and moved out to OK this year. This was the first time she was up in Tulsa and we were home. So she came on up to visit. We had a great visit with her and then spent the rest of the day finishing cleaning the house :O)

Today I think we will do some school (hahahaha - after a week off) and then have movie night tonight. Tomorrow we are going to Charlene and David's house for dinner and board games and Sunday the children are singing in front of the church and we are showing a slide show of the Vacation Bible Camp from this year :o) Afterward, Brook and I plan to go down to Stillwater and get our new bed :O) YAY!!!! Shelby will stay with the children, so we don't have to bring everyone on what will take all day :O)

Hope your week was good!

No comments: