So the location got changed to here in Oklahoma, due the amount of money it would be for the 5 of us to get to Donner Lake, let alone buy anything for the wedding. But I am so glad to be having in our little church here in Pryor.
Brook's grandpa is coming out to lead the ceremony :o) I am so excited about that!!!!
Nana is making my dress :o) YAY!!!!!!!
We are decorating with pictures of us and stories on the tables about the past 10 years of marriage. Simple white table clothes and I have the vases from Harmonie's wedding that I will place around with simple with and red carnations.
Pop is taking pictures for us. I am really excited to get some nice pictures of the wedding!
So the planning is still in the making, and I still have a TON to do. But for now, I am so pleased with how everything is going!
1 comment:
Looking forward to seeing the pics :)
Post a Comment