Sunday, February 28, 2010

My Birthday

YAY!!!! Today is my 31st birthday :o) I love birthdays. Mine, Brook's, the kids' :o) They all make me smile. I love celebrating the day God gave us life! We always go big here in the Rouge house! The whole day is yours. From breakfast through dinner and cake and your party.

This year we have to postpone our party time to when we are all feeling better. But that is ok :o) Those of you who know me well, know I never do anything only 1 day :o) So I get to keep celebrating my birthday into this week.

When Brook and I are finally feeling better we plan on going on a date :o) All too rare and far between. But we are thankful for everyone we get :o)

Brook and the kids gave me my gifts on Monday. That was great because the rest of the week the kiddies had the flu :o( Brook got me a sewing machine :o) I am so excited! I have always wanted to learn to sew and now I can. YAY!!!! The kiddies picked out an 8 in 1 puzzle. That was a lot of fun to do over this week :o)

My momma is bringing me cake and lunch today. Although we can't spend the day with the family because Brook and Auntie Lisa are still sick. I do plan on having a great day. Maybe a little Wii, maybe some movies :o) Picked by momma!!!! Maybe some family games! The ideas for us are endless... as long as we are still in the house :o)

Even though we are sick, I do plan on going outside for a few minutes to enjoy the sunshine. It is never sunny on February 28th. I always say I was born in a blizzard and it never seems to stop on the 28th. Today I woke to Sunshine!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited! So enjoy your day while I enjoy mine!

No comments: