Ok, so basically I stink at Vlogging so far. LOL!!!! That being said I did post 1, then ran into issues editing the next ones, got sick and had a crazy 2 week. I have 3 vlogs coming up so keep a look out for them. But that being said I had to learn an important lesson this week.... grace. Not grace for others, that I can do..... Grace for myself. I am not great at deviating from the plan, so when things are out of my control, or even when I am fully in control and the plan changes, I am learning to show myself grace. I have to remind myself that I am not a perfect person, wife or mother; not that I claim to be. But I expect myself to be and everyday fall short on that. So now I am learning to show myself grace. I am only 1 woman. I do in fact have 6 kiddos, plus I take care of other kiddos everyday. I hate for the win of the day to be that they all lived.... but some days that's the win....and that has to be ok.
So what have we been doing? We finished up all language arts, science, math and history for the year. No, that doesn't mean no more school, just different subjects. We are going to start a garden, which I am very nervous about, as I tend to kill ALL plants. But I remember growing up eating great veggies from a garden, picking veggies and weeds with my mom, dad and Aunt Anita. And just always loving our gardens. I know my kids will love it too. We also have spent a lot of time at the library and fully engaged in books. This was this week's library haul:
Here are some pictures of the kids at the library too. They love it!
In March we got Old Timey Photos done: Here are a few of my favorites.
As soon as I figure out all the details for the videos, I will start posting them. I have 3 filmed so far: A menu plan video, what's in my purse and what is in my diaper bags. And lots more to come..... I have lots of ideas.
Have a super good day!!!!


















1 comment:
You certainly sound busy, and with the blessings of a large family, sometimes survival is all that is required - for you and them. Happens sometimes in smaller families too!
Blessings
Maxine
Post a Comment