I have come to truly love this past time. I now have way more pages complete then albums to keep them in, but that will come (I am sure). I now do something a little different then just scrapbooking. I do something called Faith Booking. This is a great blessing in my life.
You take the scrapbook pages and add a page next to it in the book that has a picture of God's hand written within each story of the pictures. Through everything you can see God fingerprints.
I started with Melodey's book. Making her one of 2003, ok so that is only 6 weeks... like I said I have tons of photos of my children. She was born November 10, 2003 and her 12 paged book is full with only 2003 photos. I started writing the story of my labor in the first pages. Four days after starting labor I had Melodey and she was not just a blessing but a miracle baby, being born 3 weeks early, and Mamma almost dying only a day after the birth. This is the story I love telling. So now my baby does not have a baby book, but a faith book of how God has always been with her.
I am excited to start writing the rest of my thousands of stories about how God has blessed each event in my life.
James 1:17-18 (New King James Version)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shadow of turning. 18 Of His own will He brought us forth by the word of truth, that we might be a kind of firstfruits of His creatures.

No comments:
Post a Comment