Thursday, February 19, 2009

Children's Ministries :)

I have not been teaching Sunday school/ Mid week/ anything at church since June :( We just have not been settled into a place where I could serve and last night I had my opportunity. The woman who normally teaches Wednesday nights for the children had some food poisoning and was not able to make it. Scott, our Assistant Pastor, emailed me at 5pm last night to ask if I would like to do something. He said if I wanted the kids could just watch a movie, but I could do what I wanted :) I was more then thrilled :) So I decided to teach about King Josiah and following God. We had a great time. Here are some pictures of the night.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

What a blessing to be able to teach children the Word of God!

No comments: