Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Happy Momma :)
As today has gone on, several times I have stopped just to thank God that He has allowed us to homeschool our children. Brook stayed up until 6:30 this morning working, he then slept until 11:00am, so the kids and I read together and watched a movie together. When Daddy got up we had lunch all together and then did school. I love that no matter what our schedule is, what is going on in our lives, even if one of us is sick... we are all together. I wouldn't have it any other way. I just am in awe today as I thought several times about how hard it would be on our family if we all had places outside our home to go everyday, school, work, hobbies, ect. Thank you Lord!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That family flexibility and togetherness is the best!
Are you all ok after the storms...or are you still in danger?
I don't know exactly where you live.
Post a Comment