Sunday, May 18, 2008

Fun

This was fun Deanna


Fun Answers

I am: A Wife, a Mother, A Homeschool Teacher, but mostly a child of God

I think: about more then 1 thing all the time. I always have a bunch of stuff going on upstairs

I know how to: handle 17 two and three year olds without feeling stressed :)

I want: to learn to sew

I hate: when people are "christians" only at church or church functions and when you see them in everyday life they are not acting like Jesus

I miss: so many people

I fear: that some of those I love will never accept Jesus :(

I feel: that my children and husband are gifts from God

I hear: the TV and my children waking up

I smell: the morning salt air

I crave: my coffee to be done :)

I search for: the knowledge I need to teach my children as long as the Lord leads me to

I regret: let my weight get out of hand! - me too :(

I love: My life in Jesus!

I ache: in my hands, feet and joints.... yay for Arthritis

I care: about everything my children watch or read

I always: am in love with the man I first fell in love with in high school

I am not: easily broken - emotionally... I actually have broke a lot of bones

I believe: God created me for a reason and I strive to achieve what He wants me to do

I sing: all the time

I cry: at most everything

I fight: the right to teach my children

I win: everytime I play Gin with Brook.... hee hee

I lose: when we play Uno

I never: swear

I listen: christian music, 50s-80s music, classical, jazz, big band.... ok most anything

I am scared: of the dark

I need: assurance of the things I do

I am happy about: my marriage

I hope: that my children have a great future in the Lord

No comments: