Monday, April 13, 2009

Band Aids

My sweet little Ty got a scratch on his knee this morning. Now normally I wouldn't even mention putting a band aid on it, as he HATES band aids! He thinks they make the owie worst. But this morning he was complaining and complaining about this owie, so I asked. He finally agreed that maybe this would help. In hope to keep his attention off this scratch for the next 12 hours I put a very cool Camp Rock band aid on it.

Some days you just wake up and know how the day will go. With this whole band aid/ scratch thing, we will be lucky to get anything accomplished at school! Everything so far has been bad now... it was not the right popeye that was on, Mel picked the wrong board game to play and his favorite shirt with Mario on it is the washer....and it is only 9:30am...... oh for some days!

But he is sweet! and even when he is sad... Tylor always makes me smile! He has such an innocence about him... such a sweetness!

No comments: