Friday, April 26, 2013

Life with 4 kids



Life goes fast with 4 munchkins in the house. I am so glad we decided to homeschool our children 10 years ago, I would hate to miss 1 minute of everyday! As we end our 2012-2013 school year and begin our summer school 2013, I am proud to say that all my children are above school year level in their academics.

Alex will be starting the 8th grade this next year. WOW time flies! (wasn't he just snuggling up with me and his blankie to listen to Are You My Mother for the 100th time?)



Tylor will be starting the 7th grade. This seems crazy for my little Pee Wee to be old enough for middle school.



Melodey will be in the 6th grade. My baby just isn't a baby any more. She is getting to be such a little lady.



Shaylin will begin doing preschool stuff, letters, colors, numbers, shapes, ect. I know she will do great, she is already telling me some colors, letters and points out all circles.



Now that I am in the swing of having 4 kids, I am going to be back to writing. So expect more ramblings, pictures, kid stories, recipes, ect.

No comments: