Today is Saturday! Cleaning Day! Also known around this house as Game Day! The rule is, "if the house is clean you can play the Wii or game boys or outside (if the weather permits), or whatever :) But as I look around I wonder if game day will happen :) haha...
We have our friends 3 children from last night until 5 tonight. We have had them so often they know the rules! Which is nice. So after Spiderman is over (Saturday morning cartoons have to start a good Saturday), then cleaning will begin.
I suppose the question is..."how much can you get done with a 7 year old, two 6 year olds, two 4 year olds and a 2 year old?" We will see :)
We are also getting stuff ready for a yard sale. We have too much junk for this big move and it MUST go! So I am going through everything these days. Giving away stuff, getting the yard sale ready and throwing junk away! It actually feels great seeing the house get less stuff in it and people who can actually use some of this stuff.
So I am off to clean, play and purge! Wish me luck with 6 little ones and such a big job :) I'll let you know who it all played out!
2 comments:
How did it go?
I got most everything done and now between rain storms we are working on the garage and packing for the move! I actually get more done with more kids here, then just my 3 :) go figure!
Post a Comment