Monday, April 7, 2008

Spring Cleaning

I am done! Done with clutter and mess and always having to clean and never having any place to put things. So begins a major Spring cleaning and garage sale. I am getting rid of the clutter around here.

I have been collecting some of this clutter since I was in high school and here is goes. My mind tells me that I might need this sometime... I am pretty sure that I can get rid of things without "needing" it later :) If I haven't used it recently, I really don't need it.

I am starting in my kitchen today. I hope to get through the Kitchen, dinning room and livingroom today :)

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

I know what you mean! When we finish school I plan to do some major clearing out of the basement, and the girls room!