Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Consistent Table if the ELEMENTS

I went to a children's ministries conference a couple years back and got this. I have always love science and seeing how God made each and every little thing so tiny thing so individually! To me there is so much proof of Him, yet science is where people try to prove He does not exist.... go figure!

But this actually has nothing to do with science except the format it was put in. It was put in the periodic table, but has been turned into the consistent table. All based on 2 Peter 1:3, "We had everything we need to live a life that pleases God. It was all given to us by God's own power, when we learned that He had invited us to share in His wonderful goodness."

I thought I would would start sharing these with you! They are fun and true and makes you think about your life and what you need in it.

The first box is Th Thankfulness - 1 Thessalonians 5:18

Element Description:
Thankfulness is showing others that I have an attitude of gratitude.

Element Nucleus:
"No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God;s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus." 1 Thessalonians 5:18

So be thankful in everything. God tells us in James to even be thankful in trials. Not easy but so good for your body and soul.

Have a good and thankful day!

No comments: