It may only be Tuesday, but if feels like Friday. Just yesterday was busy and knowing what is to come over the next several days, makes me want to go back to bed! All good and exciting things, just a lot happening!
It all begins with a house we never intended on staying in. This one. Our "between" house as I have referred to it as. I never thought we would be in a 2 bedroom 800 square foot house for more than a couple of months. But if has been 10 months this month. We did find an amazing house, 3 bedrooms, 1500 square feet. Now we move on July 1st :o) You all know how busy and tiring it can be packing and moving with 3 kids and 2 dogs and all the other stuff we do. So we pack... once again! I think the kids may be moving pros after last years crazies. But we are packing and it going well.
Yesterday we got a phone call from someone who wants to see this house on Wednesday. Ok now I am packing and making it show worthy. Oh my goodness.... not the easiest task, but being done.
I also have some other exciting stuff coming up :o) Tomorrow family starts arriving for a surprise party for my Nana's 75th birthday! Oh the excitement is growing around here. Even the children are so excited and have kept it a secret for months now :o) I am so proud of them for not "spilling the beans." So Saturday we have the party at Auntie Kimmy's house! Family from here, California, and as far as Scotland are coming. So exciting. Now to keep Nana in her house until Saturday, so she doesn't run into these people as they arrive. But I am always up for a good challenge :o) hahhaha
Today is library day! On Tuesdays we get to go to the library for points for the reading-a-thon, crafts and to get some new books. Today we are going with our good friends the Birky's. Then Charlene and I are planning on taking all the children to the park afterward.
We also started Summer school this week. A shorter day, but I wanted to keep some things the same for sweet Tylor. He doesn't deal with he change well, and keeping even a short amount of school going is good for him to keep his melt downs to a minimum.
We are also starting Vacation Bible Camp on the 28th. We are doing Operation Space from Answers in Genesis and I am so excited to have it once a week on Sunday evenings for the children. We are doing it for 10 weeks and I think it will be amazing!
God is blessing me and keeping me busy. He is giving Brook clients and that is awesome! Starting off again was feeling like we made the wrong choice moving, but now he is off and going again :o) I am excited to see what God has planned for the summer! To see how He will show His almighty hands in our everyday life.
Have a blessed Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment