I got an impromptu date night tonight :o) Brook had to go get a check from a client and so I went along :o)
Our sweet sweet Shelby came over and watched the kiddies. She is amazing! She will be a wonderful Momma some day! She played the DS with the boys, played with side walk chalk with Mel and made Meatloaf for dinner. Then it is Friday movie night so they all settled down for Toy Story. When we got home at 8 tonight the kids were all in bed reading and the dogs had been fed! She is wonderful!
Brook and I started out int eh newly fixed truck, or so we thought. But like most things that involve us two giggle boxes, the truck was making a funky rattle noise and back fired so back to the shop for the truck. We took Shel's car :o) Plus her's has air :o) YAY!!!
So we went down to Tulsa, 45 minutes from home, and saw a client. Then out to dinner and then we went to the mall to get Shelby a gift for always watching the kids for us. We found a great little Christian Clothing store in the mall and got her a tee shirt.
We also got me some shorts... and those of you who know me are shocked right now, but it is HOT in Oklahoma! And I actually bought a pair :o) All in all we didn't do much but had a great time together, as always! Brook is my favorite person to spend time with and I am so blessed God gave him to me :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment