Thursday, June 25, 2009

Moving

We found out this morning that the house will be ready tomorrow to move :o) YAY!!!!

That is wonderful, but that also means I spent today cleaning and packing like a crazy woman! My sweet sweet Shelby came over and worked her bottom off too. Such a sweetie, willing to help in every way possible. I was impressed with how much she did with a smile on her face and spring in her step. I am sure this evening when she got home she went right to sleep :o)

I on the other hand, still have soooooo much to do. The school room is the pain in my neck. I had hoped to use that room for school all year, but as the Autumn turned cold, we found out that there was no heater. :-( So over the winter and spring it has turned into our storage... YIKES!!!!

We also had a flood this year and everything that got wet in the garage got move in the school room, AKA storage disaster!!! That being said I would just go in there and work until it is done, but oh for heat. The wall Air conditioner is just not as good as I would like. Especially when it has been a hundred degrees all week.

So tonight and tomorrow morning we will be finishing up so tomorrow evening we can move some stuff into the house and have family and church family can come over on Saturday to move the big stuff.

After Friday I will not have the internet until the 2nd... but I will post about the move when I get back on line.

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I hope this finds you in your new place. Looking forward to seeing it once you are settled.

Happy Fourth of July to you and your family.

Becky