We are finally all moved in and life is starting to calm down again :o)
We moved in on the 28th of June. We had to work all day Saturday to move in, because Sunday was the first of our Vacation Bible Camp at church. By Sunday night I was pooped!!!! Monday we went over and cleaned the old house and attempted to unpack the new house.
Wednesday my mom-in-law got here for a week. She was an amazing help when it came to getting this house in order. We spent the first day doing the school closet (I have to down size school room to everything fitting into a closet) She helped with that and the kitchen. Friday we did the Laundry room, most of the kid's room and the bathroom. Just enough to have the family over on Saturday.
The 4th was such fun! It rained that morning so mom and the kiddies played with games, we ordered school stuff for next year (thanks so much mom) and basically waited for the sun to come out. By the time the sun arrived so did my mom and Shelby. Us 5 girls went to Wal-Mart for summer clothes shopping for the kiddies. They all got a ton of clothes and even Brook and I got an outfits :o)
That evening we had a big BBQ here at our new house!!!! It was Brook, Me and our kiddies, my mom, Brook's mom, nana, Lisa and Shelby (Lindsay went out to the lake with Brad). We also had our 2 dogs and Macey mouse the wonder dog :o) The BBQ was great, and so was the chatting :o)
After dinner everyone left except Shelby, so mom, Shelby and I played Monopoly for a while then we did some fire works. We also were able to see them from 3 different direction from our back yard. It was a ton of fun!!!!
Sunday was church and VBC again, Monday was a quiet day here at home and Tuesday we took mom and the kiddies to the Tulsa Zoo. The weather for that was perfect at 93 and only 70% humidity :o) Then we took mom to the airport.
All around, it was a great visit!!! So today is finishing up the kid's room and my room. I have Elaine today.... so I may or may not get as much as I would like done today :o) oh well! The toys and dishes and laundry will be there tomorrow too... theya re only this age right now... maybe after the sun peeks out from the rain clouds we will set up the pool and have summer fun instead :o) Who knows!
No comments:
Post a Comment