
Shortly after breakfast the kids practiced their guitar lessons.


At about 9am India came over with Ryan and Elaine, while she went an interview. (Oh I hope she gets this job - she would love to not be working graveyard anymore).
The boys got right into playing the Wii. The 3 boys were having a great time and then Uncle Brook got distracted from work by the fun the boys were having. A hazard of working from home. :o)

He told me he was just watching them... but when I came out of the laundry room...

hahahahaha!!!! Silly boys!!!!
The girls in the mean time, wanted to do school. They are ready for school to start! So I had gotten them some workbooks last week at Wal Mart. They played with the counters. Melodey taught Elaine how to separate by color and size and shape :o) She is going to be an amazing mommy when she grows up!

Then they worked in their workbooks together.

After some homemade Mac and Cheese and carrots, India came back to get the kiddies.
So then after doing a few chores we all sat down to read for a bit.


After homemade pizza and some reading and singing with the children I came outside to a beautiful sunset.

I am so blessed in my life! The Lord has perfectly placed me here with my family and I adore that He has done that too me!
No comments:
Post a Comment