

Then after she completed my hair, she got down from the couch and twirled around in delight!

I love my sweet baby! Don't get me wrong, I love my boys and wouldn't trade them for the world, but Melodey is a light in my heart! She delights me everyday with her little world. It amazes me to see how God made her so different for the boys. She is not the weakling, for sure, she is totally opposite. She could take down the boys with one swing. She loves bugs and mud and playing rough... but she also loves tea parties and dresses and flowers and hearts and the color pink! It is such a blessing to have her in my life.
2 comments:
I know exactly what you are saying.
Daughters and mothers just kind of understand each other.
I used to love to brush my Mom's long hair. Then she got the idea, as I got older, that I should perm it. So I did that for years.
I just love the bond I have with her so much!
I was an only child to a single mom and with her working so much for us, I think it was hard for me to bond to her like Mel has to me.
The Lord is so good to give her to me!
Post a Comment