I got this email this morning. Don is my great uncle and is 81. Please be praying for his healing, the docs wisdom and God will. Also please pray for his salvation as he is not a christian. Thank you!
Hi, Sorry to be writing with unfortunate news, but Don was injured this
evening (Wed., 7/15): an electric box exploded & he was burned on his
face & hands. Luckily he was wearing his glasses, hat & long sleeved
shirt; so his eyes are fine. But he has probably 2nd degree burns on his
forehead & nose, lesser ones on his lips & neck. His hands have 3rd
degree burns on the tops of the fingers. Lynn was with him & took him to
the local ER; about 9 p.m. he was transferred to UC Medical Center,
Davis, in Sacramento by helicopter (enjoyed that, I'm sure!). He is
comfortable (with morphine on board), no breathing or heart problems.
I've elected to drive over early in the morning (I'm writing this at 11
p.m.) & will learn some timing info, etc.
Mick & Kris, Eric & Allison, Curt & Terry & of course Lynn & I were all
at the hospital, so he was surrounded with caring. And they'll all help
hold the fort. Will be keeping in touch with you.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about Don :(
I`ll tell my dad tomorow.Please pass on our best wishes to all in California Nicky and we hope he`s back on the farm soon.
I`ll bet he did enjoy the chopper ride though..!!
Post a Comment