Monday, May 6, 2013

Tylor is 11


Tylor Jacob Rouge, born May 6th, 2002 at 8:13am. This sweet tiny baby was only 4lbs 6oz and 16 1/4 inch long. He didn't even cry when he was born, he looked around like he was already observing everything around him. He was always watching EVERYTHING!

When Tylor was 4 months old he decided his favorite place was on the floor with his brother, Alex (only 12 months older). He was rolling at 4 months, sitting at 5 months and at 7 months old he decided to run down the hall on Christmas Eve. I didn't miss crawling.... he didn't do it.

Tylor has always been exciting and fun to have around. He brings joy to every place he goes. From watching his praise Jesus with his whole heart, louder and more passionately then anyone I know to how he can absorb himself in a movie or game, he brings a smile to my heart every day.

I love watching this boy grow! Here are some shots of this cute little man!














No comments: