Monday, March 31, 2008
In God's Hands
That is where our lives are. We like to think we have the control, but God knows what is going on. I was offered yesterday a house... WOW Lord! My grandmother is moving to Hawaii this summer to live with her daughter and somewhere the weather isn't going to take it's tole on her and Jim's health any longer. My dad decided to buy the property and made Brook and I an offer to live there. The only thing is this is 2600 miles from here... A leap of faith is needed to make this move. So I am here asking for your help too. Can you please pray for us. For the decision we are making, For God's wisdom and His help in making this decision. And if this is what He wants from us, the ability to do so financially. Thank you for all your prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment