Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring Arrived today in Crescent City

I am so excited to see the sunshine today. These days are few and far between up here. No one believes me, but here in "sunny" California I never see the sun. So days like this I am out side and playing as much as my allergies will allow. But someone decided to mow and now we are back indoors. My Tulips are all ready to open and the rose bed is getting green leaves and little buds on it. So beautiful!

But as much as everyday I want to move somewhere sunny :) Gos has placed me in the most beautiful place ever. One block from here is the Pacific Ocean, about 5 miles North East is the Giant Redwoods and all around is green... due to all the rain :)

So I guess my friend, Mandy was right when she told me we need a little rain to get a rainbow :) It sure is beautiful today :)

2 comments:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

Sounds lovely!

If we ever get back out to California, we would love to come by and say Hi! Don't know when that might be, but you never know!

Nicole said...

We would love to have any family come see us! We live in the most beautiful area :)