Monday, March 24, 2008

Our Resurrection Sunday

We had a wonderful day yesterday! The children were very excited about the whole day. We have been working up to it and they had such fun yesterday.

Photobucket

We made them Easter baskets with a stuffie, Bible story books, Devotional CDs for the car, Skittles, crazy straws, and pencils :)

Photobucket

They were so surprised!

Photobucket

Alex loved his bunny. Ty got a ducky, but he didn't want his picture taken with it :)

Photobucket

Melodey got a lamb... you can see how excited she was.

Photobucket

The children sang in front of the church. "Above all" They did a great job! I taught 2nd service and I only had 13 two and three year olds, which is smaller then our normal 17 :) We

We had an egg hunt in the house, due to rain. But the children were still so excited about it, they even kept hiding and searching for the eggs afterwards.

I made a big family dinner, ham, cheesy potatoes, carrots, green beans, bread, watermelon and I made an eclair pie and a peach cobbler. My in laws came over and we played Sequence and Kings in the corner while the boys played the 360 :) It was a good day!

He is risen! He is risen indeed!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

How precious! I love that polka dotted jumper! Oh to be four again!

Sounds like a wonderful day - ours was too.

Your kids are very cute. I can see family traits in them!