Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Meet Melodey

Melodey is our "baby." She is now 4, yet still called baby by her daddy, the boys and me :) I think it is hers for life :) In so many ways I see me, yet such a different mind. She is very girly, as in dress and pretty hair type little girl. Yet she could take down the boys if need be. She loves mud and bugs and exploring outside. She also is very verbal. A talker big time - That is me! She can tell you a short story that lasts 10 minutes :) with every detail in account. She is big on orgnizing. This is not me. As much as I try and force myself to be, this is what excites her. Last night she founf a bag of small fish all mixed up. You could tell as she asked to play with them, that the mixed up fish really bugged her. So for fun this is what my daughter did for her "fun" time last night!

Photobucket

And last night as I went in to cover the children, this is how I found Mel. Now let it be known she had her large Dalmatian and a baby in bed with her when we tucked her in 3 hours earlier :)

Photobucket

So my sweet girl is the light of my life. I love her so very much. I love watching her grow and learn, and yet am sad that she is no longer a baby. We have been blessed to have her in our lives!

No comments: