Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby Defford

Photobucket

In April my sister-in-law is having her first baby! We are all very excited. We don't know if we are getting a boy or girl, but I am thinking girl :) I wanted to show off what i got for our new little buddle!

Harmonie and J live in Germany, they are both in the Army and so we cannot have a shower for her. I am sending the gift I love giving new mommies. And this being my new little niece or nephew, you know I will get more things by April.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This diaper bag is really Harmonie, she loves Brown and teal :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I actually got it all in there too :)

Photobucket

I am so excited!

2 comments:

Becky K. said...

Wowee Girl,

That is quite a gift!

Very Nice.

Deanna Rabe - Creekside Cottage Blog said...

How much fun will they have opening this gift! Very cool!

I just love new family members!