Monday, January 12, 2009

Today!

Outside my window...
the park people are building a new play thing for the kids :)

I am thinking...
about teaching how I am going to be teaching money to the children in a fun way

I am thankful for...
the family God has given to me

From the kitchen...
dishes to do :(

I am wearing...
a 4th of July crescent city shirt and blue jeans

I am creating...
a missionary board for the missionaries we support

I am going...
go the the Ladies day of prayer on Saturday the 17th

I am reading...
the Book pf Philippians

I am hoping...
to have this new curriculum go well

I am hearing...
melodey play kitchen with the dogs :) hahahaha

Around the house...
I have a lot of books

One of my favorite things...
being home with my kids and my nightly devotional with Brook

A few plans for the rest of the week:
school, grocery shopping, dinner with the Aries' and lunch on Sunday with the Birky's :) Wednesday night Bible Study, Saturday morning day with God, scrapbooking, cleaning the house! You know normal stuff :)

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

That sounds like a well rounded and lovely kind of a life.

Have a wonderful week.