Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Location!

Brook and I met in high school, in Truckee CA. We fell in love while I was in high school and college there in Truckee. Donner Lake is "our" place. There is no other place like it. I have been to many beautiful spots in this world, but Donner Lake is the most beautiful place ever. But thinking about it, I probably think that because I spent 5 years falling more and more in love with the man I married. That is why we decided that this is the place to get remarried.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Our anniversary is in December, but that is just not the month to travel to Truckee for us. With the snow they get, it is not a good time for people to travel. So we are renewing our vows in June. That way people can come if they want and we can do it very simply.

No comments: