Outside my window...
there are children playing at the park
I am thinking...
That I love my children and I try to show them it every minute of everyday
I am thankful for...
For my wonderful husband and all he is in my life :)
From the learning rooms...
I love Konos and it is such a blast recreating things for them to learn with
From the kitchen...
just finished cleaning out my cupboards
I am wearing...
a white hoodie, blue jeans and white tennies
I am creating...
a wedding album for my sister in law and a blanket for my grandma
I am going...
no where else today, no where tomorrow, Wednesday bible study, thursday no where and friday having company over here
I am reading...
my Bible and a book about healing from the past
I am hoping...
for a calm year in the Lord
I am hearing...
Racing Stripes on the TV
Around the house...
I am trying to tame the laundry monster :)
One of my favorite things...
is cuddling with my family on the couch for movie night
A few plans for the rest of the week:
see above :) But we are having Katelyn and Scott over for dinner on Friday night :) I love company!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment