Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thursday Muffin Morning

I started Thursday muffin morning started a long time ago. I love muffins and so do the children, but making them every time the kids wanted them.... it would be every morning :)

I am a menu girl :) I love having a menu to follow. Makes shopping easier and planning meals is no longer a head ache.

I have all the meals planned out, with the dinners changing but the same type. Sounds odd I suppose, but here is the example:

Sundays - Crock pot night
Mondays - Breakfast night
Tuesdays - Mexican Night
Wednesdays - Church or Leftovers night
Thursdays - Italian Night
Fridays - Homemade Pizza Night
Saturdays - Family Choice Night

Our breakfasts, lunches and snacks are the same week to week. But that just gives the children something to look forward to, knowing which days are cinnamon toast day, or muffin day like this morning. I used to look at the menu, but now the kids are my menu... they know the days :)

1 comment:

Becky K. said...

I wish I could make myself be that predictable...

I do love everything that you mentioned.