Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 14

Good Morning friends - I watched the sunrise and felt God bringing peace on my heart as I came to Him in prayer this morning. What a beautiful day!

Today's Reading is Genesis 32-34

The 1st part was such a reflection on my own heart as Jacob wrestled with God and came to Him and saw Him and knew that all was good in His hands. I have come to god in the same manner and felt God lay His ever peaceful hands on me. He is so good!!!!

As the story went on and Jacob only daughter was defiled, I was at first angered that they were willing to just let it go if they became circumcised. But then was shocked to see that they first had all the men be in total pain for 3 days then went in and destroyed the city all in honor of their sister.

I am interested in seeing what happens now.... I love how God's book is that much of a page turner now. I love to see how something that happened 5000 years ago can affect me and also how much I want to just keep being in God word.

I am keeping this one short and sweet today. Have a super Friday Friends!

No comments: